Welcome to the industry information section for THE NEAPOLITAN, a charming dramedy that mixes the relationship dynamics we all loved in “Gilmore Girls” with the sophistication of “Frasier.”
Our heroine Elizabeth Bakersfield’s backstory is communicated via the pilot’s animated intro:
- Created and written by TV veteran Bob Burris (“Growing Pains,” “In The House”) and Rebeca Seitz (female writer and show creator! woot!)
- Based on the novella First Blush, Season One’s 10 episodes are sketched out.
- Chad Gundersen (Out Of Order Studios) and Seitz produced.
- Delacey Skinner directed (female director! yay!).
- Crystal Martinez (“Under the Dome,” “In Plain Sight”) starred in this show about a woman figuring out life.
- Shot on location in Naples, Florida in October (yep, even Hurricane Irma couldn’t stop this production).
- Of the 15 acting roles in the show, 8 are female and 7 are for characters over age 50
More on IMdB.